Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PASA Conference

I meant to post this last week but it slid by. This Thursday the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture (PASA) conference convenes at the Penn Stater and runs through Saturday. [To read the whole itinerary, click here and get a brochure by clicking here.] I (Peter) will be bringing back as much stuff as I can for 3E-COE to share. I plan on being at the "Advocacy and Regionalism: Organizational and Individual Actions for Policy Change" workshop for most of Thursday and at least 1/2 of Raj Patel's (author of Stuffed and Starved) keynote address on Friday morning (I have to teach at 11:15) and then maybe the luncheon on Saturday.

Next year we can perhaps make this more of a group goal if it seems that it might garner us some training and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment